Showing 1 to 1 out of total 1 properties in Panbu
We have enlisted some homestays in Panbu, Kalimpong,West Bengal. You can find actual owner’s name & contact number here. So, you can book the home stay or resort as per your choice and budget directly with contacting the host & without any middle man.
Panbu, a tiny village in Kalimpong district, is a very much undisclosed place in North Bengal. This place is located in a village named Samthar, only 5 kilometres from Charkhole, which is also a gradually growing tourist destination. The main attraction of Panbu or Panboo is the view of Mt. Khanchendzonga in on side and the view of Dooars plains on another side. Panbu view point is that rare place, from where you can experience the sunrise and sunset both. Moreover, the famous Coronation Bridge is also visible from this point. As it is a newly discovered place, you can enjoy the virginity of this place fully with the melodious music of nature itself.
Nearest Airport : Bagdogra Airport (IXB). Bagdogra Airport is about 48 kilometers by road from Panbu.
Nearest Railway Station : New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP). NJP is about 46 kilometers by road from Panbu.
You can reach Panbu or samthar from Bagdogra or NJP via Kalijhora (on Sevoke Road) and it will take near about 2 and half hours to reach.
If you are traveling from Kaimpong, you have to reach Panbu or Samthar via Relli and Sinji Valleys. It will also take around two and half hours to reach.
From Lava you can reach Panbu or Samthar via Lolegaon and it is about 24 kilometers driving.
1) Panbu View Point : Panboo or Panbu view point itself is a breath taking place in Entire North Bengal to encounter Mt. Kahnchendzonga as well as Dooars plain together.
2) Charkhol : Chrkhol is very much nearer to Panbu or Samthar (only 5 kilometers) and it is very much famous among bird watchers.
3) Lolegaon : Lolegaon, a famous mountain village with its own natural beauty, is only 22 kilometers from from Samthar or Panbu.
4) Kaffer Gaon : Kaffer Gaon, an another tiny village in the Eastern Himalayan foot hill, is only 12 kilometers driving from Panbu.
5) Lava : Lava is small town near Panbu. Being only 25 kilometers by road, you can easily make a day trip for Lava from Panbu.
For located in a remote area, there are very few homestays in Panbu or Samthar you can find. Hotels and Resorts are not available in Panbu to stay till now.
We have curated home stays accross North Bengal & Sikkim and you can book home stays directly with the owner without paying any commission.
© Copyright protected by FusionStays.