Showing 1 to 3 out of total 3 properties in Dalapchand
We have enlisted some Homestays in Dalapchand in Sikkim. You can find actual owner’s name & contact number here. So, you can book the home stay as per your choice and budget directly with contacting the host & without any middle man.
Dalapchand is a small town located on the way to Old Silk Rout from Kalimpong city. This is a picturesque place generally remains covered with mist and clouds. This place offers a pleasant view of snow capped mountains along with Mt. Khanchendzonga the third highest peak of the world. Dalapchand is the ideal plae for those nature lovers who love to explore nature being into it. The forest surrounding this lovely and compact town also offers some small trails and anyone should avail it with the assistance and guidance of the local people.
Nearest Airport : Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport from Dalapchand. The distance from Bagdogra to Dalapchand is about 116 kilometres by road and takes more or less 6 hours to reach.
Actually Pakyong Airport is the near most from Dalapchand, but it is not accessible from all the cities.
Nearest Railway Station : NJP or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station is the near most railway station from Dalapchand. From NJP to Dalapchand it is about 112 kilometres by driving and takes more or less 6 hours to reach.
1) Reshikhola : Reshikhola,serene and calm place, located just beside the Reshi River bed is about 17 kilometres by road from Dalapchand.
2) Pedong : Pedong is a less crowded and peaceful mountain village from where anyone can feel the nature very closely.
3) Sillery Gaon : Sillery gaon is a simple mountain village with great Khanchendzonga view. This place is about 41 kiometres from Dalapchand and takes more or less 2 hours to reach.
4) Rongli : Rongli is a small town located in the Pakyong district of Sikkim state. It lies on the bank of Rangpo river. If anyone is keen to visit East Sikkim, Rongli is the place from where you would get permit. So this place is very much important from the tourist point of view. Rongli is about 10 kilometres by road to visit.
5) Padamchen : Padamchen is a well known tourist destination of Old Sikkim Silk Rout tour now a days. This place is about 30 kilometres by road from Dalapchand.
Being a remote and serene place, there are very few homestays in Dalapchand to accommodate guests. No luxurious hotels and resorts are available to stay in Dalapchand.
We have curated home stays accross North Bengal & Sikkim and you can book home stays directly with the owner without paying any commission.
© Copyright protected by FusionStays.