Showing 1 to 5 out of total 5 properties in Lava
We have enlisted some Homestays in Lava, West Bengal. You can find actual owner’s name & contact number here. So, you can book the home stay as per your choice and budget directly with contacting the host & without any middle man.
Lava is a small town in Kalimpong district in the lap of North Eastern Himalaya. This small town is the entry point to the Neora Vallley National Park from Kalimpong, as well as the entry point for the trekking in the Neora Valley National Park. The well known ‘Lava Monastery’, the most popular tourist destination of the town, is situated here and always welcome you with its calm environment. The monastery is also known as ‘Kagyu Theckchen Ling Monastery’. From Lava you can visit Rishyap, Lolegaon, Kolakham etc places which are now growing as popular destinations among travelers.
Nearest Airport : Bagdogra Airport (IXB). It is about 56 kilometers from Bagdogra to Lava by road. Nearest Railway Station : New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP). It is about 50 kilometers by road from NJP to Lava
1) Lava Monastery : Lava Monastery or Kagyu Theckchen Ling Monastery is the only tourist destination within Lava town. If you are seeking a bit peaceful and quiet place to spend some quality time in Lava, then this place will be ideal for you. You can find a Nature Interpretation center here.
2) Sherpa View Point : Sherpa View Point is one of the most beautiful view point near Lava. From this place you can discover some snow-capped mountains of Bhutan and Tibet./p>
3) Rachella Pass : Rachella Pass is a trekking route, just 12 kilometers from Lava through Neora Valley National Park. This Pass is also a trade route in between Sikkim and Bhutan. It takes about 3-4 hours through uphill to reach the pass and you can witness the beauty of magnolias, rhododendrons etc.
4) Samthar Plateau : It is also a trekking route and growing popular day by day for the breath taking view from this place after reaching the point. This trek starts from Gompa Dara, very nearer to Lava. This place is a paradise for bird watchers.
5) Lolegaon : Lolegaon is a popular hilly destination near Lava. The scenic beauty and the calm environment of Lolegaon will definitely mesmerizes you to remember this place life time.
6) Rishyap : Rishyap is also a popular hilly village near Lava. If you want to refresh your mind in the lap of nature, then Rishyap is the ideal destination for you.
7) Kolakham : You will be in love with Kolakham if visit the place in any pleasant weather. The spectacular view of Mt. Khanchendzong will mesmerizes you with other Snow –peaked Himalayan mountains. So Kolakham should be enlisted in your next relaxing vacation with your families or friends.
Lava is a small Himalayan town. So, you can find some homestays in Lava to stay and some hotels also can be found .
We have curated home stays accross North Bengal & Sikkim and you can book home stays directly with the owner without paying any commission.
© Copyright protected by FusionStays.