Showing 1 to 7 out of total 7 properties in Rabangla
Experience the Best of Rabangla: Hotels and Homestays Tour Guide for a Memorable Stay in Sikkim
We have enlisted some Homestays in Rabangla in Sikkim. Here you can find the owner’s name & contact number. So, you can book the homestay as per your choice and budget by contacting the host & without any hassle of an agency/agent.
Rabangla or Ravangla, a small town, is one of the renowned tourist destinations in the Namchi district of Sikkim, a small and beautiful state of North-eastern India, located in the lap of the Himalayas. This town is well connected by road with all major cities of Sikkim and West Bengal. Being situated between Gangtok and Pelling, you enjoy the sightseeing en route while travelling either from Gangtok to Pelling or vice versa.
How to reach Rabangla
Nearest Airport: Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport to Rabangla. The distance from Bagdogra to Rabangla is about 124 kilometres by road and takes more or less 4 and half hours to reach.
Pakyong Airport is the nearest to Rabangla, but it is not accessible from all the cities.
Nearest Railway Station: NJP or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Rabangla. From NJP to Rabangla, is about 121 kilometres by driving and takes more or less 4 and half hours to reach.
What to see in Ravangla / Places to visit near Ravangla
1) Buddha Park: Buddha Park, also known as Tathagata Tsa, is one of the most admired tourist places in Ravangla, South Sikkim. The major attraction of this park is the 130 feet high statue of Goutam Buddha. The park is beautifully designed, well-decorated and well-maintained. It is a must going place while travelling in South Sikkim and Gangtok. Buddha Park is only 1 kilometre from Rabangla town.
2) Samdruptse Hill: Samdruptse Hill also known as Wish Fulfilling Hill, is one of the renowned tourist destinations near Rabangla. The main attraction of this place is the 118 feet high, golden-coloured statue of Guru Padmasambhava. This is a must-visit place in South Sikkim, as you will be mesmerized by the beauty and serenity of the place.
3) Ralong Monastery: Ralong Monastery is one of the most premium and beautiful monasteries in Sikkim in terms of architecture, wall painting etc. The location, surroundings and serenity of this place will take you to the feeling of heaven. Ralong monastery is about 11 kilometres from Ravangla town and the scenic beauty of this 30-minute journey from Ravangla Bus stand must be in your good memory.
4) Maenam Hill: Maenam Hill is an ideal place for short-path trekkers. If you are a bit adventurous, physically fit, and want to explore a beautiful forest, sunrise and mount Khanchendzonga all together, Maenam hill is the right place for you. Most nature lovers love camping here. This charming place is about 12 kilometres by road from Ravangla.
5) Ralong Hot Spring: Ralong Hotspring is said to have therapeutic effects on back pain, skin and many more. You can reach there by trekking for around 1 and a half hours. Some small huts are there for travellers to take a rest. The hot spring base point is about 42 kilometres from Ravangla town.
Where to stay in Rabangla / Accommodation in Ravangla
Being a small town with some good sightseeing points, some good hotels, resorts and homestays are there in Rabangla or Ravangla.
We have curated home stays accross North Bengal & Sikkim and you can book home stays directly with the owner without paying any commission.
© Copyright protected by FusionStays.