Showing 1 to 4 out of total 4 properties in Padamchen
We have enlisted some Homestays in Padamchen in Sikkim. You can find actual owner’s name & contact number here. So, you can book the home stay as per your choice and budget directly with contacting the host & without any middle man.
Padamchen is a small village located in the Old Silk Rout of East Sikkim. This eye pacifying village is surrounded by a forest teeming with birds. People like this place for its serene natural beauty and the weather which remains soothing almost throughout the year. People who are looking for a destination from where you can visit snow capped hills and mountains but can’t stay long in frozen environment, Padamchen is one of the best destinations for them as entire Silk Rout is accessible from here for an excursion trip. Some Good homestays and village resorts are available in Padamchen for comfortable stay.
Nearest Airport : Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport from Padamchen. The distance from Bagdogra to Padamchen is about 104 kilometres by road and takes more or less 6 and half hours to reach.
Actually Pakyong Airport is the near most from Padamchen, but it is not accessible from all the cities.
Nearest Railway Station : NJP or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station is the near most railway station from Padamchen. From NJP to Padamchen it is about 100 kilometres by driving and takes more or less 6 and half hours to reach.
1) Zuluk : Zuluk is well known for the view of the famous Zigzag road. It is about 52 kilometers by road from Padamchen to zuluk. So anyone can easily make a plan to visit Zuluk from Padamchen.
2) Nathang Valley : Nathag Valley or Gnathang Valley is the highest accommodation point in entire silk rout area.
3) Old Baba Mandir : Old Baba Mandir is located in Kupup village and is a memorial for Baba Harhajan Singh, who was an army man.
4) Kupup Lake or Elephant Lake : Kupup Lake and Elephant Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in Entire old Silk Rout area. Deep blue water surrounded by mountains make a splendid and eye soothing view to make your trip memorable. The shape of this lake is like an elephant hence the name is Elephant lake. Though the weather is pleasant here but it can be changed any time due to the high altitude of it. It is about 62 kilometers by road from Padamchen to Kupup lake.
5) Tukla Valley : Tukla Valley is a high altitude village located in Old Silk Rout and because of its height a heavy rain fall occurs here in every Winter. The famous Old Baba Mandir is situated in this village only.
6) Menmecho Lake : Menmecho Lake is a high altitude mountain Lake lies o the way to Jelep La Pass and about 20 kilometers away from the renowned Tsomgo Lake. This lake is fed by snow and it is the source of Rangpo Chu or Rangpo river.
There are some best homestays and village resorts are available in Padamchen. Star category hotels and resorts are not available in Padamchen to stay.
We have curated home stays accross North Bengal & Sikkim and you can book home stays directly with the owner without paying any commission.
© Copyright protected by FusionStays.