Showing 1 to 6 out of total 6 properties in Tinchule
We have enlisted some resorts / homestays in Tinchuley, West Bengal. You can find actual owner’s name & contact number here. So, you can book the home stay or resort as per your choice and budget directly with contacting the host & without any middle man.
Tinchuley is a small hamlet at the lap of Himalaya in Darjeeling district. This place also has been added a new feather on the crown of the new concept naming ‘Village tourism’. This off beat destination became very popular among tourists in last few years for its splendid mountain view and delightful natural beauty. Not only that, while holidaying in Tinchuley, you can find out some organic farms, tea gardens, Orange orchards, vilage trails, known and unknown species of birds, local calture, to name a few.
Tinchuley is a calm and serene place unlike Darjeeling and Kalimpong hill town. The name Tinchuley was given for its unique location surrounded by three mountain top.
Nearest Airport : Bagdogra Airport (IXB). Bagdogra is near about 85 kilometers by road from Tinchuley.
Nearest Railway Station : NJP (New Jalpaiguri Railway Station) and Siliguri. NJP is near about 73v kilometers by road from Tinchuley.
1) Gumbadara View Point : Gumbadara View Point is one pf the top most view points from where you can experience splendid view of Sunrise along with the view of Sikkim, Lamahatta as well as Teesta and Rangeet River.
2) Peshok Tea Garden : Peshok Tea Garden is one of the most famous attractions in Tichuley and Tadah area.
3) Lover’s Meet View Point : Lover’s meet view point is a point from where you can find out the confluence of the Testa and Rangeet River.
4) Tinchuley Monastery : Tinchuley Monastery is an old monastery in Tinchuley.
5) Takdah : Takdah is a small destination in Darjeeling district and it is near about 3.5 kilometers from Tinchuley. The main attractions of Takdah are the famous tea garden and a number of heritge bunglows which are now using as tourist accommodation. You can easily do a day trip in Takdah from Tinchuley.
6) Lamahatta : Lamahatta is also a small village strrounded by pine tree. This place is nearer to Tinchuley, only 5.5 kilometers by road. Lamahatta Park is also very popular among tourists for it’s mindblowing location.
Many homestays are there in Tinchuley to stay. Star category hotels and resorts are not available in Tinchuley.
We have curated home stays accross North Bengal & Sikkim and you can book home stays directly with the owner without paying any commission.
© Copyright protected by FusionStays.