Showing 1 to 5 out of total 5 properties in Borong
We have enlisted some Homestays in Borong in Sikkim. You can find actual owner’s name & contact number here. So, you can book the home stay as per your choice and budget directly with contacting the host & without any middle man.
Borong is a small village located in the southern part of Sikkim state. Though it has taken place recently in the tourist map, Borong became notable and gained interest among nature lover and calmness - lover. Amidst alpine forest, Borong is rich with a large number of Jungle animals, birds and plants. Actually this place receives blessings from nature to make it more and more beautiful. Being located only 6 kilometers from Ravangla, a well known tourist place, anyone who wants to get rid of the hustle of crowd, can stay in Borong and do sightseeing in South Sikkim as well as Ravangla.
Nearest Airport : Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport to Borong. The distance from Bagdogra to Borong is about 141 kilometres by road and takes more or less 6 and half hours to reach.
Actually Pakyong Airport is the nearest to Borong, but it is not accessible from all the cities.
Nearest Railway Station : NJP or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Borong. From NJP to Borong it is about 137 kilometres by driving and takes more or less 6 hours to reach.
1) Buddha Park: Buddha Park is one of the most famous tourist point near Borong. A large statue of Goutam Buddha had been built in the Park. A prayer hall is there for Lamas beneath the statue. This park has gained fame for its stunning surroundings, cleanliness and hygiene maintenance among travellers. This park is only 15 kilometers by road from Borong.
2) Samdruptse Hill : Samdruptse hill is of the most tranquil and soothing place in entire Sikkim. The tallest statue of Guru Padma Sambhava had been built there and it has become one of the greatest pilgrimage centre for Buddhist people. This place is about 39 kilometers by road from Borong.
3) Ralong Monastery : Ralong Monastery is one of the premium and most beautiful monasteries in Sikkim. The journey towards Ralong Monastery is a wonderful experience for nature lovers. The architecture, Wall paintings everything is just mind blowing and memorable in this monastery. Borong is only 11 kilometers from Ralong monastery by road to reach.
4) Ravangla : Ravangla is a small and charming town located in South Sikkim. This is one of the most visited places in South Sikkim. So many sightseeing points are there in Ravangla and being only 6 kilometers by road, anyone can do an excursion trip in Ravangla from Borong.
5) Namchi : Namchi is a small city and headquarter of Namchi district of Sikkim state. This city is well connected to all the major cities in Sikkim state. A good numbers of homestays, hotels and resorts are there to stay. Namchi is only 41 kilometers from Borong by road.
Being situated in a bit unknown place, there are a few homestays available in Borong. Any star category hotels and resorts are not available in Borong to stay.
We have curated home stays accross North Bengal & Sikkim and you can book home stays directly with the owner without paying any commission.
© Copyright protected by FusionStays.